Industrial Process Optimization has implemented the following representative techniques and technologies for various projects conducted in industrial chemical and gas, specialty batch and continuous chemical, fertilizer production, and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities:
● Regulatory and advanced controller tuning
● Performance monitoring of critical control loops for petrochemical, industrial chemical, and pharmaceutical manufacturing processes; including configuring the monitoring software and server
● Inferential properties estimation and control, such as distillation column product composition control
● Model-based and model predictive control of complex continuous and batch pharma manufacturing processes
● Artificial neural network modeling of a batch process and its regulatory control to develop an improved control strategy
● Multivariate statistical analysis of continuous and batch unit operations for problem diagnosis and final product characteristics “fingerprinting"
● Plant historical data acquisition using “open systems” interfaces such as OPC-DA and OPC-HDA, and historical data analysis using high-level tools
● Development of a custom Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI) web-based process data analysis and reporting system
● Training of process control engineers and technicians, including developing CBT tools
These projects have resulted in measurable process performance improvement and competitive advantage for clients.
To see what these projects have accomplished for other companies, refer to the Major Accomplishments section of the Owner's Resume in the About > Resume and References section of this website.
If you are interested in learning more about project specifics and discussing the potential for improving your company's profitability, please contact us using the information provided in the Contact Information document in the Contact Us section of this website.
My promise to clients: after the project has been completed, you will be able to clearly see and measure the process performance and human productivity improvement!
Click on the below link to open a description of "Who is Industrial Process Optimization" and a list of typical services:
Services and Company Background Info.